If for instance, we determine that there just aren't very many people searching for the products or services that you specialize in means that it will be that much tougher to see online success. This doesn't mean that there aren't digital marketing channels and strategies that we can't implement to get results, but it does mean that expectations will need to be set in advance. Overall, strategy can only be implemented after a comprehensive and thorough online evaluation of the business has been completed.
For those businesses that do have people looking for them online, it provides a healthier outlook for potential online opportunities that we can reach, increasing our ability to capture more website traffic and ultimately, new leads more quickly. We call this organic search engine optimization (SEO) and its one of the best ways to create long-term digital marketing success if the opportunities are there.
SEO is not an overnight, flip of the switch strategy. It takes time to get favorable first page rankings, but once you do reach more organic dominance with search engines like Google, especially when there is high search volume for your products and services, you will increase not only the quality of your websites traffic, but you will find that these visitors are warmer opportunities and people who are in most cases, ready to take action.
Critchfield Consulting's 31-Point Marketing Evaluation Covers:
- Existing Website Credibility, Domain Authority, Programming Analysis, and Business Backlinks
- Online Business Reputation and Reviews, Calls to Action, and Social Media Analysis
- Website Design, Navigation Elements, and Conversion Tactics
- Google Analytics, Conversion Ratio's, and Website Traffic Acquisition
- Organic SEO Rankings, Traffic Opportunities, Keyword Search Volume, and Visitor Insight
- Competitive Analysis, Market Share Evaluation, and Competitor Analysis
- Website Content Audit, Recurring Content Analysis, and Proposed Page Recommendations
- Asset Analysis; Company, Team, Photography and Video Elements
- Business/Industry Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Short-Term and Long-Term Marketing Recommendations, Strategy, and Implementation
REQUEST YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING EVALUATION
As much as Critchfield Consulting would like to offer these 25-page evaluations complimentary, they take time (3 weeks or more) and considerable man hours to complete. That said, our extensive evaluations are easy to understand and worth their weight in gold helping us guide you in proper decision making. Whether we end up working together or not, our objective is to leave you in a better position than we found you by providing all the insight you need to take the right marketing action.
Regardless of whether you are targeting locally or nationally, if you are a business in Kansas City and want to learn how to effectively market your business online or take advantage of a thorough evaluation to see what you'll need to do to capture better results, Critchfield Consulting is the great starting point.
Want to learn more about Critchfield Consulting? Visit some of our recent projects or see a list of hands-on services we provide. If you'd like to discuss a marketing evaluation for your business or simply discuss your business's uniqueness in greater depth, feel free to fill in the contact form on this page or give us a call at 816-718-6617. We look forward to hearing from you!